NIELIT, Delhi Centre, has been actively providing various facility management services to a number of organizations including Delhi Govt. and Central ovt. Organisations.
- Students of NIELIT, New Delhi Centre Completing Data Entry Operator course automatically empanelled for placement in various Central Govt, State Govt. and Municipal Corporation Dept. in Delhi.
- Providing Technical Service Support (manpower) to various Govt. Software Projects.
Registration for Empanelment of DEOs for deployment on contract basis in Government Departments
All IT professionals deployed through NIELIT(Salary less than 21K) who have not received ESI Card contact, Sh. Amit Jain (Deputy Director, NIELIT Delhi) at 9958350908 before 02-06-2017
All the candidates who were empanelled as DEO ( Undergraduate) prior to 1-1-2015 and have worked as DEO on contract basis through NIELIT, can submit their application for re-registration. The candidates who were terminated are not eligible for re-registration. Kindly fill the attached application form and submit in NIELIT office
**Note: You are requested to bring the originals of the asked documents along with the self attested copies of the same for verification of the testimonials while submitting the form.
All those candidates who have successfully completed their DEO course from NIELIT prior to 1-1-2015 and have not been placed through NIELIT as DEO may submit the application for re-registration for empanelement as DEO ( Undergraduate) provided they have cleared CCC course.
For Attendance Report: email@example.com
For any other query: firstname.lastname@example.org
Documents required for withdrawal of EPF
- Form 10C (not required if service period is less than 6 months)
- Form 19
- Form 15 G
- 2 Revenue Stamp
- Pan Card
- Aadhar/Voter id/ Driving License/any other address proof
- Bank Statement (Front Page)
- Cancel Cheque (Cheque Leaf)
** Please make sure details entered in forms are correct or according to your epf record (date of joining, correction in name etc.), cutting in forms not allowed.**
Documents required for Correction in EPF
- Pan Card
- Aadhar/Voter id/ Driving License/any other address proof along with name correction form
Proforma for Attendance Report
Job Placement Procedure
The candidate must get empanelled with NIELIT, New Delhi before he can be placed in any Department. Empanelment is done through walk-in-interviews held from time to time. An advertisement regarding the same is given in a National daily/Employment Newspaper and NIELIT website http://nielit.gov.in/delhi before the conduction of the walk-in-interview.
For the post of Data Entry Operator, candidates get directly empanelled also if they enrol in the Data entry Operator’s 9 weeks course conducted by NIELIT, New Delhi and passing the examination after completion of the course.
Categories Of Technical Manpower Being Provided:
- Sr. Consultant
- Jr. Consultant
- Team Leader
- System Analysts
- System Administrators
- Assistant Programmer ‘B’
- Assistant Programmer ‘A’
- Hardware Programme Assistant ‘B’
- Hardware Programme Assistant ‘A’
- Data Entry Operators
Technical Manpower Being Provided To:
- Central Govt. Depts.
- State Govt. Depts.
- Municipal Corporation of Delhi Depts.
Central Govt. Depts. Include
- CPAO (Central Pension Accounting Office)
- Department of Environment
- Drugs Control Department
- EPFO-Head Office, North, South and NDC-Dwarka
- Excise & Luxury Tax Department
- Irrigation & Flood Control
- Labour Department
- Principal Accounts Office
- CGDA, PWD, PNGRB etc….
State Govt. Depts. Include
- Delhi Jal Board
- Delhi Health Services
- Deputy Commissioner –West, South-West and North
- Delhi High Court
- State Election Office
- Delhi Development Authority (DDA)
- Delhi Fire Service
- G.B. Pant Govt. Hospital and Engg. College
- Lt. Governor Office
- New Delhi Municipal Corporation(NDMC) etc……
Municipal Corporation of Delhi(MCD)
Trifurcated into 3 Corporations:
- South Delhi Municipal Corporation
- East Delhi Municipal Corporation
- North Delhi Municipal Corporation