Support for Entrepreneurial and Managerial Development of MSMEs through Incubators - Call For Proposal
Support for Entrepreneurial and Managerial Development of MSMEs through Incubators
Call for Proposal
NIELIT Calicut (Under MeitY, Govt of India) is an approved Host Institute (HI) under the scheme “Support for Entrepreneurial and Managerial Development of MSMEs through Incubators” by the DC (MSME), Ministry of Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises, and Government of India
Below are the salient features of the scheme;
- Grant –in-Aid support upto Rs 1 Crore per Host Institute (HI) for procurement and installation of relevant plant and machinery to strengthen technology related R&D activities of Business Incubators
- Grant –in-Aid support upto Rs 15 Lakh per idea for developing and nurturing innovative ideas being developed in Business Incubators
- SEED capital support to Host Institute upto Rs 1 Crore to support deserving ideas for setting up of start-ups
- Awareness programme & workshops to facilitate interaction among various stakeholders
Under the above mentioned scheme, proposals are invited from individuals (including students) /others with the following details
- What is the problem you are solving, please describe?
- Explain the solution proposed?
- Describe the product/service?
- Identify the sector to which the product/services relate to?
- What is the unique/innovative /competitive aspect of the product/service?
- Please let us know, the market target customers positioning of the product. –
- Please explain the business plan from seeding, development to commercialization –
- Background of the person who all are part of the team working on the project
- Please explain the detailed economics, funding requirement expenses income plan over the next 5 years after the start
- Please attach the Product/ service documentation.
- Name, full address , phone number and email ID of the proposer
The proposal (.doc and .pdf formats) should reach NIELIT Calicut (Host Institute) positively by 24.01.2020. Proposals may be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ‘Proposal for support under MSME Scheme @NIELIT Calicut’