Training Programmes on different subjects approved from time to time were organized by the Centre at Chandigarh. 651 candidates in long term courses, 945 candidates in short term and 202 under corporate programme were trained during the financial year 2014-2015 at Chandigarh/Mohali. 359 candidates were trained under SC/ST Job Seekers Scheme of DGE&T. Regular ISO Audit ensures the quality of training and other activities of our Centre.
1. The following is the list of achievements/schemes under the Government of India’s sponsored schemes
- NIELIT Chandigarh imparted training to representatives of Panchayati Raj Institutions in Punjab, Haryana, H.P. and Chandigarh.
- Provided training to Graduates/undergraduate Women & SC/ST Candidates under monitoring and impact assessment for “IT for Masses Scheme”.
- Providing training to students belonging to SC/ST categories free of cost as per government rules.
- Providing training on O Level course to SC/ST candidates sponsored by DGE&T at three locations in Punjab, Haryana and HP under “SC/ST Job Seekers training” scheme.
- Provided training to students belonging to Below Poverty Line category through Municipal Corporation, Chandigarh.
2. Conducting CABA-MDTP Course for over 15,000 students in around 400 Centres of National Council for Promotion of Urdu Language (NCPUL) all over India.
3. Launched Diploma in Repair of Electronic Appliances and Maintenance (DREAM) under Skill Development in Electronics Hardware Project funded by DeitY at 50 NCPUL Centres in the state of Delhi, Bihar, Jharkhand, J&K and UP to train 10,000 students in repair of Electronic Home Appliances.
4. Imparting training to the dependents of Army personnel under Army Welfare Scheme.
5. Imparting Training to ICWA Students.
6. NIELIT Chandigarh executed the IT Education/Training project aimed to provide training to students enrolled for IT Education in Govt. Schools in the State of HP. On average 90000 students have been trained every year.
Major Corporate Training Programmes
- Border Security Force
- Zila Sainik Welfare Office
- Municipal Corporation, Chandigarh
- Superintendent of Police Telecommunication, Haryana
- State Aids Control Society
- State Bank of India
- Labour Bureau
- Directorate General of Resettlement
- Haryana Secondary Education
- ESO Punjab
- Development of Panchayats, Haryana
Software Development and Total IT Solution
- Development of Web portal for State Pollution Control Board of Haryana.
- IVRS for Public Health Department, Haryana, Rural Water Supply Department, Punjab, Aids Control Society, Chandigarh, NHRM, Punjab and for Irrigation & Public Health, Shimla.
- On line Energy Billing Software for Punjab State Electricity Board and New Delhi Municipal Corporation (NDMC).
- Successful Implementation of Online Cash Collection System for PSEB, HSEB and UT Electricity Department.
- Developed websites for State Disaster Management Authority and employees Provident fund Organization at Shimla.
- Family Income & Expenditure Tabulation and Consumer Price Index (Industrial Worker) for Labour Bureau,
Total IT Solution
1 Total IT solutions have been provided in Health Sector :-
- Maulana Azad Medical College ,N.Delhi
- Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital , N.Delhi
- G.B. Pant Hospital , N.Delhi
- Central Indian Pharmacopeia Laboratory, Ghaziabad
2. Successfully Designed & Implemented IT based counselling system for admission to
class XI for Govt. Schools Chandigarh U.T.